Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use product

Dear:
    Can I use the Z-wave product in Malaysia.

Are you 120 or 240? Are you 50 Hz or 60 Hz?
    Martin Custer

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Automated Outlet:
      Are you 120 or 240? Are you 50 Hz or 60 Hz? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Dear ;
      voltage malaysia is 240v

Comment

OK. At this point, light switches in 240 V are not yet available - hopefully soon. If you have the northern Europen style wall outlet, lamp and appliance modules are currently available in 240 V. I do have a few controllers left for the European frequency but am out of stock on the European USB computer interfaces for another week or two. Perhaps HomeSeer might still have some (not sure).
        Martin Custer

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Automated Outlet:
          OK. At this point, light switches in 240 V are not yet available - hopefully soon. If you have the northern Europen style wall outlet, lamp and appliance modules are currently available in 240 V. I do have a few controllers left for the European frequency but am out of stock on the European USB computer interfaces for another week or two. Perhaps HomeSeer might still have some (not sure). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear :
          Ok. And how about X10 product, have the light switches in 240V?

Comment

According to Intellihome Malaysia is using the English plug types (see Intellihome plug types (82 KB). Please check this plug type.

If you are indeed using the 'English' plug type, you can order X10 wall switches or plug in x-10 stuf from Intellihome or AutomatedOutlet.

Regards,

Richard

Comment

Working...
            X