Suggestions Please for Motion sensor and Temp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions Please for Motion sensor and Temp

I am looking to have wireless motion sensor and would like a Thermostat control that would be automated by changing temp and giving me room temp.

What is the Plugin of choice and product of choice for each? I want to use UltraView to report the staus of each as well..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PP:
    I am looking to have wireless motion sensor

The X10 based motion sensors are hard to beat for the price. Couple these wl the DooMotion Plugin and you will have a killer combination.

and would like a Thermostat control that would be automated by changing temp and giving me room temp.
    The RCS line of tstats are good. I use the RCS TX15B and have had excellent luck with it. If you can run a wire from your PC to your tstat location then the Com based RCS tstats are equally as good if not better. Couple these with the newly available FREE tstat plugins and you'll have another killer combo.

What is the Plugin of choice and product of choice for each? I want to use UltraView to report the staus of each as well.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp, I just ordered on x10-catalog.com 4 active eye sensors for 72.97 with free shipping not a bad price. Indoor and outdoor so it says.

I'm going to look at that tstat. So is the one you mention that you use need a wire run or not?

Also, since you answer all my posts hehe.. Did you look at my post in Ultra about the location of PC under lamp heading? Thats driving me crazy and thoughts on that?

Comment

PP,
        You may want to cancel that order. X10 runs sales from time to time where these are much cheaper than this but Martin from AutomatedOutlet.com has them for $12.99 each every day. So 4 with shipping would be ~ $58.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Really Thanks I think I will. Are they the gray ones not the white?

Also I fixed my location problem by changing the device Type..

Comment

Working...
          X