Glossary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glossary

As a new user of HS I enjoy reading all the posts, suggestions and mounds of support/information posted by veterans, thank you.
    Could someone be so kind as to write a glossary for all the shortened verbage that is used. HS is understandable, but ASP and others, I have no idea what is being referenced.
    I hope one day to contribute.
    Thanks to all who do!
    Mike

Mike G,
    That's a good idea. It could even include a description of all those X10 devices that so many talk about that many others do not know about. A thread per description would be too hard to maintain but if one person posted them and maintained them they would all be one location and easy to search. Let me see if Rich and Rick think a forum could be created or a link on their web site would be a good idea.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Mike G,
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Could someone be so kind as to write a glossary for all the shortened verbage that is used. HS is understandable, but ASP and others, I have no idea what is being referenced. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
      A lot of times I don't either, brilliant idea.

I think this is one for Rick or Tink, and feel it should be just below "Official Announcements" so it's always in the same place and controlled by HS.

A suggestion would be that if someone wished to introduce an abbreviation, let's take Jim per example wishishes to abreviate "DooMotion" to "DM" then Jim should e-mail HS and ask them to add it, then we could all referance the "Refference Liberay"; not a bad name for the forum?

I know Jim and DM is not the best example, but it is to a new member of the clan.

Gogs.

PS: Welcome to HomeSeer, be warned, it's a legal drug!
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
      X