Printing as an action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing as an action

All - it is my goal to print my appointments and directions to destination within my contacts. But first thing first, do anyone know of a printing plugin I could use. Probably have to create a spool file and send to a network printer.

Please help,

Jeff

I have never seen a plugin that does printing but there is a scripting command of hs.Printout that accepts a string and prints to the systems default printer.

I have never used anything to do with printing and vb.net but if its like what I used with VB6 most of the in built functions are pretty unsophisticated and only really produce basic text output - you may want to consider if you can print out your appointments (if they are held in some sort of extra program?) by way of triggering a macro from HS to that program.

Comment

Funny,
      I've been in and out, up and down the Help a thousand or more times, but never noticed this function. I wonder what else has eluded me. Must look.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

I use hs.print in my email package.

It works fine but just gives a text output (no graphics etc).
        Jon

Comment

Thanks again Jon. I'm a very strong Java and J2EE programmer. However, I have very little knowledge of VB, VB.net. Probably need to grab a book....

Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X