new to scripting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to scripting

I am attemting to get into this HS thing, but I cannot get many scripts to work. I have 2 working and they worked as advertised with not modifications. I cannot get some others to work at all. I am lost and getting turned off. Any help is appreciated

mesteve,
    We can't help you id you don't ask specific questions. Which scripts are not working? What errors are you seeing? We need more info.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was trying the blockbuster nes release one. It would sentd the email to my selected email account, but with no info, "Recurring Trigger (New Releases-1) z3 On (Unknown New Releases)". I was also trying to use the CheckEmailV2.27, but have no idea how to set it up.

Comment

mesteve ,
        On of the problems with scripts that "scrape" HTML data is if the web site changes the script breaks and that is what has happened to the blockbuster script. When you try a script and it doesn't work post the error or your question with the script as a title and most of the time the author will respond within a few days. This is the case with CheckEmail I haven't used that script so I can't really help.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X