YALE Lock User Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YALE Lock User Codes

I recently attempted to install a new Yale Touchscreen lock - and add it to my HomeSeer Pro system. I am using the most recent update (2.5.0.44). It seemed to install fine and when I manually open/close the lock I can see the status change.
    The issue is that when I go to the Root Device and attempt to configure user codes, I am presented with this (see below) everytime....

I have uninstalled the device and re-installed - and presented with the same issue.

In short - I cannot create any user codes to lock/unlock the door.
    I had no issues previously with my Schlage lock

any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by krugmeister; December 20, 2011, 10:12 PM.

With reference to the thread started above - I contacted the Help Desk and am waiting for some direction.

It can be noted (and I have informed the Help Desk as well) that I was running the most recent update for HSPRO (Build 2.5.0.44) but noted that I did not have the issues on my Test PC System (running Build 2.5.0.31)

I am now using 2.5.0.31 on my primary system and things are seemingly working fine with the Yale Lock.

I will gladly relay and post any information provided to me from the HelpDesk if there is a problem with the code or........

Comment

Working...
    X