Can't Control CT30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Control CT30

I am new to the home automation world and just set up my recently purchased HomeTroller-SE Pro 2.5.0.23 controller and 2Gig CT30 thermostat.

So far, so good. I have had no issues so far, except that I must have missed a step somewhere that allows me to adjust the CT30 thermostat controls from the HomeTroller (which is the primary reason I purchased this system).

My SE Pro is communicating properly with the CT30. I see three devices in the Device List and can poll them to get updated info:

Z-Wave Thermostat 2
    Z-Wave Thermostat 2 Battery
    Z-Wave Thermostat 2 Temperature

However, I see no way to remotely control the CT30 from the SE Pro?
    The Control column on this page is empty for all three of the devices. I assume I should see a link or button to set the Temp?

If someone would be so kind as to tell me what setup step I missed it would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry if this has already been covered some other forum entry. I did try some searches but did not come across my situation. Thanks!

Originally posted by rgiefer View Post
    I am new to the home automation world and just set up my recently purchased HomeTroller-SE Pro 2.5.0.23 controller and 2Gig CT30 thermostat.

So far, so good. I have had no issues so far, except that I must have missed a step somewhere that allows me to adjust the CT30 thermostat controls from the HomeTroller (which is the primary reason I purchased this system).

My SE Pro is communicating properly with the CT30. I see three devices in the Device List and can poll them to get updated info:

Z-Wave Thermostat 2
    Z-Wave Thermostat 2 Battery
    Z-Wave Thermostat 2 Temperature

However, I see no way to remotely control the CT30 from the SE Pro?
    The Control column on this page is empty for all three of the devices. I assume I should see a link or button to set the Temp?

If someone would be so kind as to tell me what setup step I missed it would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry if this has already been covered some other forum entry. I did try some searches but did not come across my situation. Thanks!
    You need to use the Thermostat Plugin Screen to control it (or event actions of course)
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Thanks! That's what I needed.

Comment

Working...
      X