HomePro ZCU000 problem with config

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomePro ZCU000 problem with config

I have finally made time to install HS2 on a new machine to slowly rebuild my elaborate configuration. I guess the driving force is that I want iDevice integration for ease of use.

I'm obviously missing something here, but when I try to setup this HomePro ZWave device with HS it never shows a successful response to the HS inquiry in the log file. In fact, no communication whatsoever. However, when I use Z-Tool with the same device name (HomeSeer USB ZU0100-001) it connects instantly and loads and allows me to control the devices.

I'm going into SETUP>INTERFACES and then selecting the Z-Wave device as such. I do notice the "(Main Interface)" notation, which this is not, but i dont see another location to define this ZWave device. I have a stand-alone X10 interface for the majority of my lights.

Any help is appreciated.
    Jeff

What Z-Wave interface are you using?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HomePro ZCU000

Comment

Ah, I didn't recognize that model number as that is such an old interface. As far as I know that device no longer works with the latest versions of HomeSeer. It had really old Z-Wave libraries on it and it wasn't field upgradeable like the newer interfaces that allow the firmware to be upgraded.

Comment

I kinda figured that, but then it worked perfect with Z-Tool so i thought i was misunderstanding how it is tied to HS. Bummer.

Comment

So does that mean my ZWave devices are also outdated and probably not compatable with the newer interfaces?

Comment

Check the for sale forum for a used Z-Troller. This is one of the better interfaces available.

Comment

Working...
              X