Add Return Route Not Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Return Route Not Done

I'm getting the log messages below for 2 ZWave devices when optimizing the network. Any ideas why for some devices the result of the optimization would be "ADD_Not_Done" where as for others of the same type it is "Successful"?

Thanks

2/17/2012 6:47:39 PM - Z-Wave - Instructing node # 7,Z-Wave Garage Light (7) Garage Light (7), to re-discover its neighbors using the MAIN Z-Wave interface...
    2/17/2012 6:47:40 PM - Z-Wave - Optimization of node 7 successfully started...
    2/17/2012 6:47:44 PM - Z-Wave - Device 7, Z-Wave Garage Light (7) Garage Light (7) successfully optimized.
    2/17/2012 6:47:48 PM - Z-Wave - Removing and Adding Return Routes for Device 7, Z-Wave Garage Light (7) Garage Light (7)...
    2/17/2012 6:47:50 PM - Z-Wave - Removing and Adding Return Routes for Device 7, Z-Wave Garage Light (7) Garage Light (7): Result=ARR_Not_Done

I see the same thing on my ZDK Version 5.02 Patch 2 devices. This only happens when you choose the Full Optimize Network from the Manage Z-Wave controller. It only started doing it since I upgraded to 2.5.0.49. 2.5.0.44 worked fine.

Z-health works fine and doing a Full Optimization from the device properties works fine.

It is only the Full Optimize Network with the older devices that don't do the add Return Route. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Thanks for the hint. Yes, a full optimization from the device properties worked for me also.

Comment

Working...
      X