No announcement yet.

Sending z-wave parameters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said it could be a a feature request. I guess if enough people request it then it would be added. I will add to the ticket.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
      I want to do this too
      +1

Comment

It was also recently requested in Bug 2425. For those that have posted in this thread, please add your name to it.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I too am interested in being able to set Z-Wave parameters from the HomeSeer software.

Specifically some of the Cooper Z-Wave switches.

And I have added my request to the Bug as well...

I also am interested in 'setting' the status (the Blue indicator LED) of the Cooper Aspire RG9517 switch via scripting.

I was told by Cooper that this was possible by setting a parameter.

So, I would either like to be able to send parameters to Z-Wave devices, or have the RG9517 switch supported by the HomeSeer software.

Actually, I would prefer a simple easy way to set the indicator LED from the HomeSeer software. But I do not see that happening in the short term, so a more flexible solution of allowing a user to set a parameter for any Z-Wave device would be my second interest.

Thanks,
          Brett Bilbrey

Comment

Need feature as well for Fibaro RGBW Controller

I updated http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=2425 and http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=1300 requesting the feature as well.

I bought a few Fibaro Z-Wave RGBW Controller Model FGRGB-101 and while basic functionality is excellent, the scenes such as fireplace, storm, rainbow, aurora, and LAPD are inaccessible without an update to the Z-Wave Plugin.

Such a shame to discover such functionality does not exist in HS3.
            Last edited by Tim.Kieschnick; March 23, 2015, 08:49 PM. Reason: Corrected Title

Comment

New feature added in Z-Wave Plugin .216

Imports System.Text

' call Main with HomeID|NodeID|ParameterNum|Value

Sub Main(parms As String)
              Dim param as String() = parms.Split("|")
              Dim HomeID as String = param(0)
              Dim NodeID as String = param(1)
              Dim FunctionID as String = param(2)
              Dim Value as String = param(3)

hs.PluginFunction("Z-Wave", "", "Configuration_Set", {HomeID, Convert.ToByte(NodeID), Convert.ToByte(FunctionID), Convert.ToByte(1), Convert.ToInt32(Value)})

end sub

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                It was also recently requested in Bug 2425. For those that have posted in this thread, please add your name to it.

Cheers
                Al
                FWIW this feature was quietly rolled out in Z-Wave plug-in V3.0.1.25.

Attached Files
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                X