• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your advice with These stats???

After reviewing several stat units I came down with to units:

Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007/U Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat

SchlageLiNK TZEMT400BB32MA Trane Z-Wave Remote Management Thermostat

I like the Honeywell because of the big display, but the Trane unit has a feature that can tell you the usage. Has anyone tried any of these units?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

These are both high quality units and you can't go wrong with either.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have two of the Honeywells. So far, no problems.

Comment

I have the Trane thermostat, which has been very reliable. A simple feature of the Trane, but one of my favorites, is that the back-light can be set to remain on. I can see the temperature from across the room!

Comment

Originally posted by regm View Post
          I have the Trane thermostat, which has been very reliable. A simple feature of the Trane, but one of my favorites, is that the back-light can be set to remain on. I can see the temperature from across the room!
          Do u use the usage feature?
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by regm View Post
            The Honeywell has the same or similar feature. I have it set and like that as well. I haven't tried both thermostats, so I can't say which is better. I can say that the touch screen on the Honeywell can be a little annoying if you have big fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
              Do u use the usage feature?
              No, I don't use the usage feature. I just set the thermostat so that my wife is happy. The electric company and gas company have been very reliable in supplying the amount used and amount due each month.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
                The Honeywell has the same or similar feature. I have it set and like that as well. I haven't tried both thermostats, so I can't say which is better. I can say that the touch screen on the Honeywell can be a little annoying if you have big fingers.
                The lack of a touchscreen is one reason I went with the Trane thermostat. Call me old fashioned, but I like buttons.

Comment

Working...
                X