Vision ZM1701 Doorlock with keypad EU-version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vision ZM1701 Doorlock with keypad EU-version

Hi! Hope that this lock vill work with homeseer. I,m just ordered one from http://www.etotal.eu/product_info.php?products_id=211
    Think that this product is great news for us living in EU. (ok, then I won't go for the poly-lock)

+1

Not ordered it yet...

Comment

Can you share any impressions of the product yet, Luncan? I'm currently trying to decide between a Poly-Lock or the Vision unit and they both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages.

I'd be interested to know how easily the Vision lock fits an existing door, but the main issue for me at the moment is getting confirmation that it is able to signal a manual lock / unlock event. Apparently the Poly - Lock can't do this, which pretty much makes it useless for any integrated HA application in my opinion.

Thanks,

Julian

Comment

soon I will report
        From the manual:
        ZM 1701 supports the following class command:
        COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK,
        COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC,
        COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY,
        COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC,
        COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION,
        COMMAND_CLASS_USER_CODE,
        COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY

Comment

Thanks Lunkan, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

I found those command classes previously but nothing that states that the lock is going to automatically send a signal when it is manually locked / unlocked (or failing that respond to a status request). This is the only way I can see to avoid embarrassing incidents involving trying to lock the door when it's already locked....

Comment

Lunkan when your zm1701 arrives there are two more bits of information that none of the UK zwave suppliers have been able to answer for me, which would only take a few moments to check once you have the unit. I'd be really grateful if you could post the answers:

1. What is the distance between the handle and the keyhole? My existing handle measures 93mm from the centre of the handle to the centre of the round part of the keyhole and if the ZM1701 is bigger/smaller I'm going to have to make some major changes to my door.

2. Does the unit allow the handle to be pushed up from the horizontal as well as down? My existing lock uses this action to operate some hooks which lock the door to the frame for additional security, and the cylinder lock cannot be operated without the hooks being in place.

Many thanks for your help

Julian

Comment

http://www.smarthus.info/support/man...t_template.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by stuhlej View Post
                2. Does the unit allow the handle to be pushed up from the horizontal as well as down? My existing lock uses this action to operate some hooks which lock the door to the frame for additional security, and the cylinder lock cannot be operated without the hooks being in place.

Many thanks for your help

Julian
                Got it today, no time this evening to check more than this.
                The handle could only be pushed down.
                I'm a bit disappointed, the door lock wont fit in an standard swedish door. It's not even near to fit!! Will see if I return it or keep it. Even if I decide to drill new holes for the lock, the plate where the handle is wont cover the old holes in the door

Comment

After thinking a bit I will keep the lock and modify mortise lock to fit
                  Backset measurements is about 50 mm on my lock (swedish standard). I must shorten the whole mortise lock with 20 mm. This will include some cutting, drilling and welding.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lunkan; June 18, 2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Have you read this thread?
                      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=151855

I really hope you get this to work

Comment

I am also getting in 10 of these in 2 weeks time for my clients. I do hope that it will be fully supported in Homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by markus.bergvoll View Post
                          Have you read this thread?
                          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=151855

I really hope you get this to work
                          Yes now I have, thanks for the link. Ooo it's not gonna be easy this..
                          Looks like som sort of security problem.
                          Tried everything and I have a aeon stick II. from the log:

2012-06-20 22:58:59 Z-Wave **********
                          2012-06-20 22:58:59 Z-Wave ********** Adding Z-Wave Device with Node ID of 30 Type GENERIC_TYPE_ENTRY_CONTROL=40H **********
                          2012-06-20 22:58:59 Z-Wave **********
                          2012-06-20 22:58:59 Z-Wave Contacting node 30 to get supported features
                          2012-06-20 22:59:00 Z-Wave Negotiating SECURITY SCHEME for (30)
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Error Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 30
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Z-Wave Failed to get SECURITY SCHEME from node 30. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Z-Wave The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Z-Wave Warning Failed to add new SECURE node 30 to the network securely - device will not operate properly.
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface (Node 30) supports class(es): COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY, COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION, COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY
                          2012-06-20 22:59:37 Z-Wave Attempting to get manufacturer ID from device 30...
                          2012-06-20 22:59:38 Z-Wave Z-Wave manufacturer ID: 265=109H (Yale), Type: 8198=2006H, ID: 1568=620H
                          2012-06-20 22:59:39 Z-Wave Z-Wave device 30 version: Lib: 3.64 App: 5.5
                          2012-06-20 22:59:39 Z-Wave ********** Done with Z-Wave Device with Node ID of 30 **********

Comment

Finally One step further!
                            Erased the Z-stick II and adding a new node.
                            Now I can lock and unlock from homeseer. No status change when I lock/unlock on the unit.

********** Adding Z-Wave Device with Node ID of 2 Type GENERIC_TYPE_ENTRY_CONTROL=40H **********
                            2012-06-22 11:11:42 Z-Wave **********
                            2012-06-22 11:11:42 Z-Wave Contacting node 2 to get supported features
                            2012-06-22 11:11:43 Z-Wave Negotiating SECURITY SCHEME for (2)
                            2012-06-22 11:11:50 Z-Wave Security device (Node 2) successfully added.
                            2012-06-22 11:11:50 Z-Wave Z-Wave Security Scheme and Key Exchange was successful for node 2, now waiting for the device to finish storing information before proceeding...
                            2012-06-22 11:11:55 Z-Wave Getting SECURITY class information for (2)
                            2012-06-22 11:11:59 Z-Wave Node 2 Supported Secure Classes=COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC, COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY, COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK, COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING, COMMAND_CLASS_SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK, COMMAND_CLASS_TIME_PARAMETERS, COMMAND_CLASS_USER_CODE, COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION
                            2012-06-22 11:11:59 Z-Wave Successfully retrieved SECURITY classes for node 2.
                            2012-06-22 11:11:59 Z-Wave Attempting to get manufacturer ID from device 2...
                            2012-06-22 11:12:00 Z-Wave Z-Wave manufacturer ID: 265=109H (Yale), Type: 8198=2006H, ID: 1568=620H
                            2012-06-22 11:12:00 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface (Node 2) supports class(es): COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY, COMMAND_CLASS_MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY, COMMAND_CLASS_VERSION
                            2012-06-22 11:12:04 Z-Wave Z-Wave device 2 version: Lib: 3.64 App: 5.5

Comment

http://www.visionsecurity.com.tw/upl...2_pro_1_en.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X