No announcement yet.

Vision ZM1701 Doorlock with keypad EU-version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You tried the Yale manual? Vision makes the Yale locks...

Comment

Hi,

Got it to work in Homeseer and can lock/unlock it. Also assigned user codes. Couldn't find the option to allow certain usercodes access for certain times, so I removed the lock from the Z-Wave network.

Now when I try to add it again it doesn't even get picked up. Tried everything. Is there anyway to factory reset the device?

@Homeseer: Please add support for these pretty please!

thanks

Comment

How did you assign user codes? Only thing I can do is lock/unlock. Yale manual doesn't help. I'm also looks at a switch on the lock to reset but there is nothing!

Comment

If I went to the root device there was an option for user codes if I am correct. Because I can't add it back now I can't confirm if it was the root device or the actual lock "device"

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
            How did you assign user codes? Only thing I can do is lock/unlock. Yale manual doesn't help. I'm also looks at a switch on the lock to reset but there is nothing!
            1. You going to Root device (for your lock). After this you will see "User Codes" button (click to configure user codes for device)...

2. Actually you can use any controller to Reset lock to "fabric default". Also HomeSeer. Just use "Remove device" feature.

Comment

Originally posted by hkmod25 View Post
              2. Actually you can use any controller to Reset lock to "fabric default". Also HomeSeer. Just use "Remove device" feature.
              The problem I now have is that I can't add the door lock back to Homeseer or even Vera Lite. Tried 2 locks now. As soon as I added and removed it, I can't add it back. Not even picking up on the logs that I am trying to add it.

Comment

Originally posted by hkmod25 View Post
                1. You going to Root device (for your lock). After this you will see "User Codes" button (click to configure user codes for device)...

Thank you Works as you describe it!

Comment

Originally posted by rsa View Post
                  Hi,

Got it to work in Homeseer and can lock/unlock it. Also assigned user codes. Couldn't find the option to allow certain usercodes access for certain times, so I removed the lock from the Z-Wave network.

Now when I try to add it again it doesn't even get picked up. Tried everything. Is there anyway to factory reset the device?

@Homeseer: Please add support for these pretty please!

thanks
                  Know that it's a little bit hard but the only way I could do this was to total erase the Z-stick II and then adding a new node. You should have the lock close to the stick. (only 5-10cm away)

Comment

Know that it's a little bit hard but the only way I could do this was to total erase the Z-stick II and then adding a new node. You should have the lock close to the stick. (only 5-10cm away)
                    thanks Lunkan.

Before I try to erase it, can you confirm that you can use the user/pin codes now with time restrictions i.e only let pin nr 2 work on Mondays?

thanks

Comment

No where to do that in configuration for the divice. (root device)

Comment

using original mortise

After thinking a bit I will keep the lock and modify mortise lock to fit
                        Backset measurements is about 50 mm on my lock (swedish standard). I must shorten the whole mortise lock with 20 mm. This will include some cutting, drilling and welding.
                        Hi Lunkan,
                        Why dont use original mortise and only external and internal zm1701?
                        alex

Comment

Working...
                        X