Latest stable version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest stable version?

Guys, I have been very reluctant to move my HS version for quite some time due to all the negative comments I have seen about, well, every version since .20. Can a few of you chime in and let me know what you think the latest stable version is? I accidentally upgraded HSTouch on my iPhones and now it will not work until I upgrade and I cannot figure out a way to downrev it on the phones.

Not only that, but I believe that it is a bad idea to let software get too far out of date, so I think it is about time for me to upgrade from my remarkably stable version of .21 to whatever wins out as the most stable version.

Thanks in advance!

For me, the most stable is:

HSPro 2.5.0.44
    HSTouch Plugin 1.0.0.58
    HSTouch Designer and Client 1.0.0.72
    HSTouch Android 4.0 Client (ICS) 1.0.29
    HSTouch Android Kindle Fire 1.0.27
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

For me it is:
      HSPRO 2.5.0.52
      HSTouch Server 1.0.0.58
      HSTouch Designer 1.0.0.78
      Applied Digital Ocelot 2.2.2433.35446
      BLRfid 1.0.38.0
      NetCAM 1.0.0.1
      TED 1.2.0.3
      UltraMon 1.1.4246.36196
      UltraWeatherBug 1.04536.15151

But see my post at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=153160&page=6 for additional clarifiers.

Ken j.

Comment

I'm also using Hspro 52 with no issues.
        I did have 2 crashes in the last month but that may be have been a plugin issue...

Sentry caught them and restarted the program.
        I haven't seen any problems more recently.
        HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

I am on .49 and have no complaints, been stable enough and not seen any issues with memory leaks like I had before or any other issues. I don't use ZWave though, I think most changes between the versions have been orientated towards that and causes the most problems.

Comment

+1 for .52

I have been running 2.5.0.52 since it came out. I think it's the most stable version I've seen since 2.5.0.21.

YMMV
            Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

.52 is fine for me...
              All Z-Wave, #101 devices, HomeTroller Series2, HomeSeer2 v.2.5.0.81, & 1x Z-Troller

Comment

You must remember that what one person finds stable anouther will find unstable as a lot of other elements come into play.

The other elements can be the OS, RAM and so on, never mind which (if any) HS commands have been changed or no longer supported.
                sigpic
                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

SO true, Gogs.

I just downgraded back to 2.5.0.44 - Ran great for months until I went to .52
                  Everything was fine except for HSPhone. It would hangup on callers after 2 rings - sometimes only one ring.

Comment

I've been sitting at 2.5.0.44 and too have thought it was the most stable...
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
                    X