Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script to trigger event only once

Hi All,

Is there a command i can call in a script that will honor the settings of a specific event. basically i have a script that calls a map event, which takes pictures of maps and emails them to me. I would like to set it up so that it cannot be retriggered for 60 seconds, however when i put that in the event as cannot retrigger for 60 seconds it still appears to retrigger multiple times within a short period of time.

So, my question is:

1. Does hs.triggerevent force the event to be triggered, thereby ignoring the don't retrigger for x amount of time?

and if so:

2. Is there a different scripting function i can use that will honor the event limits, or do i need to create an event to run the next event?

Appreciate any advice.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

hs.triggerevent forces the event to run and ignores stuff like conditions and I am pretty sure the do not retrigger option is also ignored. I can't see an alternative scripting function the checks the conditions before firing the event.

You might be able to handle it in the script by setting some bit of logic to say it has already been run and not to run again, you able to post the script?

Comment

The script is actually Jon00's pop checktrigger script, which calls another event (Melways_Image_FireCall), for now given it forces i have created one event which it will force, and that triggers another event which should hopefully follow the normal conditions of not retriggering.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X