Los Angeles area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Angeles area?

Moved to LA from NY. Have pro 100 and lots of zwave. anyone in area can work with me to expand set up? thanks
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

What are you wanting to expand?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

install more zwave devices. locks, remotes, etc
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

also set up some rs 232 to HS interfaces

Comment

Are you looking for a contractor to do the work or someone to bounce ideas off and give some in-person advice?
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
          Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

This list may help.
            http://homeseer.com/dealers/find_dealer.htm
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

looking for some in person advice and install. i need to set up some devices. locks. rs-232 interfaces. want to show stories and projects. i dont see any HS delare in So Cal. mostly North??? this is a serious hobby/diy/ for me. learn as i go.

Comment

I may be able to offer some in-person advice. If you send over your contact info via email we can begin a discussion offline. (Click my name and then select 'send email'.)
                Best regards,
                -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
                X