Event shutdown error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event shutdown error

Ok, This has got me stumped. This event runs perfectly ok throught the week (along with other events)

However, come Saturday/Sunday the same event does not run and throws up the following error. I have of course not had a power cut or shutdown HS. I have also deleted it and re created it but to no avail.

Clock is also correct on HS

Help please

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Steve

Can you post a screen shot of your event?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Sorry for delay in posting screen shot. thought I would give it yet another week to see if they run, but, nope no joy.

I am completely baffled as to why these two events dont run, have tried all combination but still get the shutdown error. Think this may be one for paid support I guess ?

The other events relating to the blinds shown in the sreenshot (weekday) work ok throught the week and also when triggered manually. They just dont run when I want them to.

As time goes on I seem to be spending more and more time fixing HS/home automation than actually enjoying it!

Help needed please.
      Attached Files
      Steve

Comment

My absolute time triggered events have an "AM" or "PM" beside the time.
        I use the 12 hour time format for my events.

Maybe try that to see what happens ?
        Neil
        Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Sometimes events get gremlins in them and it can be worth deleting them and recreating them to see if that changes anything. When you run your event does the delayed action event get created at the top of the events page? Does that event look OK?

Comment

Hi

Yes, I have deleted these and re created them so many times I have lost count. I have tried absolute time trigger with no conditions etc.

the funny thing is that it creates the delayed action event but this is the one it deletes becuase it says it has been shutdown.

I noticed today that they ran an hour later only due to the fact that I enabled "power failure" in the set up menu and set it to 1 hour on the power recovery setting.

perhaps I should try the 12 hour format as nsisman suggest. The only thing is I have to keep waiting a week before trying it.

Just reading in the forums, could this be due to the handle leak error I've been reading about ? I am running version .52 HS.

Cheers
            Last edited by Stevieboy; July 22, 2012, 11:18 AM. Reason: sentance added
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X