Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed - Solved!

help

when i enable my gc100 interface it overwrites a bunch of my sensors that my rf2 plugin has added. ( notably in the [4 -[8 range.)

neither of these plugins seem to have an easy way to move the device codes to something different.

anyone got any ideas?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I thought this was fixed in the latest GC plugin. Are you running the latest plugin from the updater?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

yes i am and nope its still broken:\
      \ 4.0.0.7 is the version
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

i guess i fix isnt readily coming

Comment

Did you put in a help desk ticket on this? If not I'm not sure the HS developers know this is an issue.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

no, i wil do it now

Comment

Likely you can change the house code using manageinterface utility that is located at the top of the adiocelot forum

Comment

fixed it.

there is a gc ini file in the config folder, in that you can change the house code. odd no one knew this, i found it while poking around

Comment

Working...
                X