IPAD 3 Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPAD 3 Resolution

Did anyone get the max. resolution running with Ipad 3. I set it in the hstouch designer to 2048 x 1536 but I always get a little resoultion (you see a small part of the background picture). Cant Hstouch handle bigger resolutions?

Do you have a pic of what you are seeing?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I tell you what I have done. I created a new project and select ipad as screen type, set orientation to landscape, the width to 2048 and the hight to 1536. Set some buttons on it. After deploying you see on Ipad3 the upper left 1024x768 pixels. Doesnt matter If change the screen resolution, it is always shown the 1024x768 pixel, no more

how can I add a picture, that You can see or do You need a link where I uploaded it to?

Comment

To everyone who is interessent in:

The helpdesk told me the ipad app cant display the full resolution of the ipad 3. They would make the app able to, if there are more interrests than just me. So if you are owner of "The new Ipad" and want to enjoy its 4-times-higher-resolution, write to helpdesk. Thanks

Comment

The current app will scale to fit the screen if you set the resolution to the iPad2 resolution so it should fit albeit not using the full resolution.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by joesch View Post
            To everyone who is interessent in:

The helpdesk told me the ipad app cant display the full resolution of the ipad 3. They would make the app able to, if there are more interrests than just me. So if you are owner of "The new Ipad" and want to enjoy its 4-times-higher-resolution, write to helpdesk. Thanks
            Really?! Wow, OK. Doing it now. I just got a new iPad 3 primarily for the kitchen to run HSTouch, recipe lookups, and etc. When not doing something else, the display will always be on HSTouch. If I had known, I probably would have just gotten a 2, but I wanted the higher resolution for all the data and security camera shots.

Comment

I argued a lot too because I bought the new Ipad for the better resolution. If we get a few more people perhaps they change the app. I dont believe its much work, you do not have to rewrite the whole app. A HD app icon would be nice too. its the only icon looks pixelated now

Comment

They replied that they would add it as a feature request. I only wonder how long the list is!

Comment

Bumping to top and adding to the requests for iPad 3 support -- having to scale DOWN the 1920x1200 display I use on my windows machines in order to view my layout on a 2048x1536 display is unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                  X