X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

yes i was logged in as admin as well.

Comment

I seem to recall, this thing has Dip switches to configure baud rates and other things, did any of them get changed?

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

There is one switch which denotes either 50 hz or 60 hz. I know I've played with it and it will not work at 50 hz in NA. Can't remember the switch number though...

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

No sir. I didnt realize you could change them. Is it on the actual device itself to change? or thru HS? if thru HS i havent got it to appear in HS to modify anything.

Comment

I doubt the dip switches will be a problem if you have bought your device from a US outlet for use in the US. I think I had to change mine as it came from the US but was for use here.

Whatever is stopping the interface as mfisher says is your probable cause and you should be able to sort it out...I would recommend using the plugin in the updater but if you reach the absolute end of things to try I do have a .net TI103/203/213 etc plugin that I have sort of written. It is a stop gap solution and whilst works for me I don't reallly have any exotic X10 modules (like stuff with status requests) that I can test it with so it works for me and could work if you have basic modules but it is by no means finished - I know for a fact it does not work with some thermostat (RCS X10 stat?) with a very interesting implementation of the X10 protocol. If you did want to try this send me an email via the message board...

Comment

I want to thank you again for all your help and the rest of the guys in this thread! I went back to basics started over. It was the updated version of HS. I went back to the 2.5.0.49 and error went away. and device is working properly. Please note that in updater when u do an install for updated version atleast on my computer it caused that error. thanks again for the help

Comment

Originally posted by bryanforester View Post
                  I want to thank you again for all your help and the rest of the guys in this thread! I went back to basics started over. It was the updated version of HS. I went back to the 2.5.0.49 and error went away. and device is working properly. Please note that in updater when u do an install for updated version atleast on my computer it caused that error. thanks again for the help
                  The easiest way to upgrade HomeSeer versions is to use the upgrades on the HomeSeer/downloads page.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by bryanforester View Post
                    I am glad that you got it working!
                    Best regards,
                    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
                    X