Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can HS RECEIVE ir from a remote and act on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can HS RECEIVE ir from a remote and act on it?

I used to have an ocelott that could receive IR from a remote control and could fire off events biased on the ir code received. is there a cheaper module that is HS supported to do the same?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

I ask cause i came across this device today and got that evil grin on my face.

http://youtu.be/fq0D4xS6150

couple this with an ir receiver in the room and some HS "magical" event programming, you could amaze friends and family for hours.
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

The easiest way would be to use something like a USB-UIRT, although that will only work in one room. (unless you get IR transmitters to transmit to it).

With that device you can trigger on received IR.
      Global Cache devices are generally one way (unless IR learner i think), and not too sure about the Square IR receivers but they may be two way.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X