Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy wins.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...?ocid=msedgntp

My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Omg... runner up would be his wife for putting up with all the time and money put into this...
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

HOLY CR@P! That was pretty amazing. Saw another video from 2019. Same setup. I wonder if he leaves it up all year?!?

Comment

I have a neighbor that does something similar ...... it takes him 6-8 weeks to stage all the lights and tune it up....

But it's amazing ....

Devoir

Comment

I am planning to outline the house with LEDs and leave them up all year. Will be using xLights to control them (which is probably what was used in that video as well). I do not plan on having a "show" all year, but using it to accent during some events. Maybe have a Cylon Eye scanner going across the roof for Halloween, stuff like that.

I will be putting 12 volt "Pixels" in vinyl siding J Channel and poking the pixels through holes. The J Channel hides the wires and blends in with the rest of the siding so all you would see are the LED lenses sticking out. Plan on a couple controllable spot lights as well to wash the walls in color. You know, Orange when the Orioles actually make it to the World Series... Wait... WHY am I putting these up???
            Karl S
            HS4Pro on Windows 10
            242 Devices
            56 Z-Wave Nodes
            37 Events
            HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
            Google Home: 3 Mini units 1 display

Comment

I want a wall like that garage door......

Comment

Working...
              X