Door lock control problem - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door lock control problem - Fixed!

I recently bought a Yale D220ZW619 Satin Nickel Z-Wave Touchscreen Door Lock and I integrates this to my network with the z-troller but when I try to lock or unlock the door lock through HomeSeer software HS2 I can't communicate the door lock with the software. The state of the door lock in HS2 is "ON" or "OFF" when should be "locked" or "unlocked". that might be happening?

How did you add the lock to HomeSeer? If you didn't use the Z-Wave management page and use the add node option there then most likely the lock didn't add correctly. You need to bring the lock close to your controller and add it this way to get all the required child devices for the lock.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you, it works, now I can control my door lock through HS2

Comment

Problem adding node

I had fixed the problem with the add node function in the z-wave management panel, but i had to delete all nodes in my network. When I tried to add my z-wave door lock again in the add node function, it does't work, the door lock appears like a bulb in the devices home panel....please...help me....i changed the batteries for new batteries, I was erased the z-wave controller and I added it again....please help me

Comment

Originally posted by tatanico View Post
          I had fixed the problem with the add node function in the z-wave management panel, but i had to delete all nodes in my network. When I tried to add my z-wave door lock again in the add node function, it does't work, the door lock appears like a bulb in the devices home panel....please...help me....i changed the batteries for new batteries, I was erased the z-wave controller and I added it again....please help me
          Which controller are you using? What version of HS are you running?

Comment

I'm using a Hometroller SE with HS2 embedded control software:
            Hometroller updater version: 2.5.0.52
            SKD: 3.20.0 (I tried to update this version but it not appears a longer version than the 3.20.0 in the updater panel)
            Ztroller serial firmwarte version: 1.17

I changed some parameters in events and other options in the Hometroller, besides the door lock need to be added throught the add node function...Need the door lock another parameter configured in the home control software to be added correctly?

Please Help me, seriously I've an urgency with this
            Last edited by tatanico; April 26, 2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

If you didn't clear the memory on the door lock, you won't be able to add it back to the network. It's not enough to just erase the node from HS2, you have to erase the lock's memory as well. If you have a Z-Troller, just hold down the delete button and punch the remove sequence into the lock. After that, you should be able to add the lock again as you did before.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                If you didn't clear the memory on the door lock, you won't be able to add it back to the network. It's not enough to just erase the node from HS2, you have to erase the lock's memory as well. If you have a Z-Troller, just hold down the delete button and punch the remove sequence into the lock. After that, you should be able to add the lock again as you did before.
                I already did it, even I restore the yale door lock to factory defaults, and I try to add in a new node, but it doesn't work...I am aplying exactly this procedure: http://www.homeseer.com/pdfs/Z-Wave-Lock-Setup.pdf but it doesn't work. there is a specific critical sequence that is not in the manual, to add in a new node the door lock?

Comment

Can you send me a video tutorial, a photo tutorial, or something like this, with the complete procedure to add the yale door lock as a node??? please help me, I can lose a comercial client with this

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    How did you add the lock to HomeSeer? If you didn't use the Z-Wave management page and use the add node option there then most likely the lock didn't add correctly. You need to bring the lock close to your controller and add it this way to get all the required child devices for the lock.
                    Hi Rupp. I added the Yale lock exactly as you specified above and get all the "childs" including the "door Lock" but still it shows "ON" or "Off" and cannot control the lock. Using the latest build (80) for HSPRO. What am I missing here?

Comment

Yale Zwave

I also cant get my zwave yale locks to work with HS... I used the Ztroller to install them through the zwave add node like i have with all my other zwave devices and it shows up with the light and on/off control but on/off changes on HS screen but nothing happens on lock. I have 3 of these locks and one is sitting right next to my ztroller because i couldnt get the others to work so i was going to try to make this one work before i installed it. hopefully someone can shed some light on this

Comment

Working...
                      X