Harmony and USB-UIRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony and USB-UIRT

Hey guys, looking for a little direction. I finally got my USB-UIRT and I am going to try and use it to perform IR Match. I am having a little trouble getting it to learn and reliably respond to commands from my Harmony One. What I am seeing is that I go through the learning process, and the HS events only trigger every couple of times that I push the button. It almost seems that the button must be pushed twice in order for HS to trigger. Should I learn the commands from the original remote and then use the Harmony for control? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance as always for any input and advice!

Been a long time since I've made any changes to my usbuirt, but I remember for IR match I used commands from a remote that I don't actually use, then used those for IR match to turn on lights etc. Then I learned those into my harmony. Also there are some setup control functions repeat(?) ... wish I could be of more help but just haven't learned any commands lately
    John

Comment

Thanks John, I will give this a shot. It seems that matching for things like my projector or receiver work fine, it is the remote for my HTPC that is very iffy. I am going to try and learn a couple of commands and see how that goes. What is giving me issues is getting it to reliably trigger events on buttons like Play and Pause.

Comment

It must have been something with the HTPC remote I was working with, I created some custom sequences and everything seems to be working perfectly now!

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
        X