tira 2 plgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tira 2 plgin

I tried to install this plugin and I got two problems, followed the instructions and copied the hspi and tira.dll files to the right diretories. It shows up in the plugin list... However it won't enable. When I forcibly enable it by editing the ini file I get these cryptic errors. Any idea what the problem is? Anyway to turn on more useful logging...?

11/23/2012 11:15:09 PM Error Plug-in reports bad interface type: 2 Plugin: Tira-2
    11/23/2012 11:15:09 PM Plug-In Initializing Plug-in: Tira-2
    11/23/2012 11:15:09 PM Error Initializing interface: Tira-2-Object variable or With block variable not set.

Thanks!
    David.

Where did you find this plugin?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Wow, I got to pay more attention, not only did i have to look up "Tira 2" but also "Snohomish", I'd never heard of either.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I found the plugin here. The tira 2 is listed on the homseer site as a support ir blaster...

http://tira2.corpacc.com/

Which is why I got it in the first place

Thanks,
        David.

Comment

Since that plugin author doesn't have a forum you will need to contact them directly at the web site you listed for assistance.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X