Plug In for Smarthome 2414u Powerlinc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug In for Smarthome 2414u Powerlinc

When my Powerlinc 1132cu became unreliable I found it was no longer available from Smarthome so I ordered the 2414u since my system is limited to X-10 modules. But I don't see a plugin that handles the 2414 and HomeSeer says it can't see the new unit. Is there any way to get this to work?

At some point a few years ago HS Tech stopped supporting Insteon and Mark Sandler kept going with the Insteon PLM plugin. The two "frozen in time" HS Tech plugins were left on the updater and Mark continued forward with the PLM

The problem with the "Frozen in time" plugins is that they did not get updated to support newer insteon devices like Mark's did. In your case I think the one for 2414 would work since you are only looking for X10. Unfortunately, looking at the updater, the older two plugins are now gone.

Hopefully another HS user has the installer or .dll for the plugin. I would recommend you post a request for the installer / .dll for the 2414 in the general insteon forum.
    Paul

Comment

Paul,
      Thanks for the suggestion which I have now made on the Insteon site. We'll see what happens.
      Larry

Comment

Working...
      X