UPB diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB diagram

I wonder if there's something that will create a diagram with all of my UPB devices and what they control, either via load or link. For example, would show that the dining room light is controlled by the US2-40 switch in the dining room but also by a link on another switch in the living room.

Unrelated question...who actually owns Upstart? You can download the software from a number of UPB manufacturers' sites but I was just curious who is responsible for maintaining/updating the software.

Upstart does this although it does it one link at a time. I expect that if you were trying to look at all links and what switches respond to them it would get crowded enough that it would be unreadable, depending on your setup.

I have no idea who owns upstart I would assume PCS but you can never tell how that plays out.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

The newest PCS Upstart includes what is called a designer or wizard for PCS device.

I have a "few" PCS UPB devices in my hodgepodge of UPB devices and did see them just fine in the "designer" piece. Rest of the UPB devices and reading my configuration files appeared faster to me after giving it a try last night.

Here is the direct link to PCS to the download.

http://pulseworx.com/downloads/Softw...54B20Setup.zip
      Last edited by Pete; December 10, 2012, 09:37 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

New 6.0 Upstart out today.

Now supporting all UPB products.

Read and download here:

http://cocoontech.com/forums/topic/2...t/#entry184794

Personally to me the Network Verify that comes up when you first load it seems faster than previous versions.
        Last edited by Pete; December 10, 2012, 04:00 PM.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
        X