Best Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no mention about Squeezebox?

Sure, Logitech pulled the plug, but we'll see how that turns out in the end.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I have my MythTV box (with combo antenna, cable and satellite feeds) configured with a Squeeze box server and it is doing well. I am more into testing the new live PVR / video broadcasts stuff right now though using my back end stuff.

I also have a combo Tversity / PlayOn TV box running on the network. (that and I have recently decided to not watch live TV, news weather or even look at the internet for news - doing well now over a month of this new endeavor - testing though stuff).

That said though I tend to keep my media stuff autonomous from my HA stuff except for the hardware control pieces.

Lately though putting XBMC Frodo on everything and everything is working fine. (those are now all over the house and working well).
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
      Fanless IntelĀ® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
      HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X