Kickstarter - Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    Yep - I'm hoping it will just be a matter of reading the sticker's ID via a virtual com port with a bluetooth receiver. If so, integrating with HS would be pretty easy.
    Ahhh! I got you now, that makes a lot of sense and a good idea. I wish the Bluetracker could do that... but the GPS piece is core to that and won't work here.

-Mike

Comment

Sense Update

This from the developers:

"Great developments with the project this week!

First, we were selected as a top Puget Sound crowd funding project: http://seattletacomanews.com/puget-s...s-of-the-week/

Second, we ported our Nest Thermostat integration code from the Sense Management Portal into a Windows 8 'Metro' application we will be launching next week to allow Nest control from a Windows 8 tablet or PC. This will allow us to get much more user feedback and testing on the Nest integration.

Third, due to backer feedback we have been investigating integration with Homeseer and have come up with a plan to support integrating with the Homeseer HomeTroller system, which is an extremely popular system for home automation."

Comment

Originally posted by deheacock View Post
        Third, due to backer feedback we have been investigating integration with Homeseer and have come up with a plan to support integrating with the Homeseer HomeTroller system, which is an extremely popular system for home automation."
        Wow - that should be great news for HST. That could open them up for a new product line to offer.
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by deheacock View Post
          Just discovered an interesting crowd-funding site for a variety of projects...one of which called "Sense" is of interest. Anybody else seen this?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...for-your-world
          Hi Folks, I am Stefan, the engineer behind the Sense Kickstarter project. I just wanted to let you know I was watching this thread and will try to answer any questions that come up.

I'll wait to elaborate on HomeSeer integration until I have my HomeSeer setup up and running, which should be next week. (Personally I use the Universal Devices ISY99 for most home control)

At this point I've gone through all the documentation I can find and am confident there are a couple of great options for integration that can be implemented prior to the launch of the Sense project (if the project is funded).

On a similar note, I am waiting for a Casa Verde z-wave controller to arrive and am looking to start on integration work there too.

Thanks for your interest in the project! I hope you will share it with others.

Comment

just order my Sense

I see this is an old string, hope the integration to Homeseer has not gone forgotten as well

Comment

Originally posted by drmcp View Post
              I see this is an old string, hope the integration to Homeseer has not gone forgotten as well
              Let us know if you can integrate these. I've not seen mention of these for years though.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X