Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007/U help!

I got 2 YTH8320ZW1007/U thermostats.
    One worked perfectly with z-wave but the other looks like it was a return and was already included on someones z-wave controler.

I was unable to reset or remove the prior z-wave association. It says "the action failed". I tried to removing the battery and waiting a bit... no luck.

Does anyone know how to restore to factory defaults?

Thanks
    M

You hold down the delete key on your controller and what ever procedure that is used to include the device.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp thanks but the problem is the thermostat itself.
      It has been previously sync with a z-wave controler. I go under the system settings of the honeywell thermostat and at the z-wave settings part, I press zero as intructed to remove the z-wave prior association but it gives an error.

Comment

Did you do step 3 on page 11 in this document?
        http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1VXOWJuQ6S.pdf
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

yes I did follow exactly that.
          I have 2 thermostats of the same model since we have 2 units. One worked perfectly since I followed the manual which is the same pdf you posted.
          The other one since it was sync with another z-wave controler (being a returned item), when I press arrow down to zero to delete and re-sync to my controler it says "request failed".

Comment

Working...
          X