Unable to initialize Infrared interface USB-UIRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to initialize Infrared interface USB-UIRT

How am I getting this error from a plugin that does not have a license or a trial?

2/11/2013 11:52:13 PM - Error - Unable to initialize Infrared interface USB-UIRT Interfa :Either no license or trial has expired

Just moved from a 32bit W7 install to a 64 bit W7 install. The drivers are the 64bit drivers from http://www.usbuirt.com/getstart.htm

This is caused by enabling the plugin using a browser other than IE. It's a long running bug. Disable the plugin, restart HS and then re-enable the plugin using Internet Explorer. Let's hope this get's fixed in HS3.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I wished this fixed it for me Rupp. I went ahead and enabled it using IE 9.

It appears enabled on the interfaces page and shows this in the logs:

2/13/2013 6:41:25 PM - Plug-In - Initializing Infrared interface USB-UIRT Interface on COM 1

However it won't work. Send or receive.

My ocelot is running on COM 1 as far as I know. Could this be the cause and if so, I don't see a method for forcing either one of these plug-ins to use another port.

Comment

My suggestion only solves the license error.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Strangely enough, the solution to this was to rebuild the IR commands in HS.

Now everything works.

Comment

Working...
          X