No announcement yet.

Number of threads growing and growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also in the same boat. on 2.5.0.20, it was the most stable, and none of the later fixes did anything for me.

I've been wanting to upgrade, but really do not care to "test" anything. I keep reading the same thing over and over, .77 seems to be as stable as what I have now. .78 had some issue, but appears to be resolved in .79.

If I had to make a decision NOW, I would pick .77 to go to. If I wait a while, it's probably going to be .79.

I'm mostly waiting because my NEXT steps at the house:
    • Get my Easystore NAS box up and running with WHS2011.
    • Get ESXi on my main server
    • Put Win7 on there with Homeseer
    • Adjust my scripts and what-not to move the USB sound cards to the
    • Easystore - which will also let me get my USB->VGA video cards working again; so I can get my two (planned for 6) Touchscreens up and running again.

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

For me, .20 and .23 were gold in terms of z-wave stability. After that, new versions were released to support new zwave devices - HSM100, multisensor, etc. After blaming everything from hardware to specific switch vendors, HST finally found and addressed some stability issues. I'm on .79 and running well - best it's been in a long time. I'm very appreciative of the time they took.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Number of threads growing and growing

Also finding that .79 is running as a very stable version for me, and I am all Insteon, no Z wave. Previous versions had a wide variety of problems, all resulting in a system that was not reliable. If .79 is "it", I'm hoping HST can settle into a path toward a stable release of HS3.
        Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Working...
        X