Robust Speech Recognition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robust Speech Recognition?

Thought I would ask before I go to write something ....

Is there anything in Homeseer now that will allow a more robust Speech Recognition?

I cant be limited to entering every term in the speech recognition for an event - I have a weather routine that will allow you to ask "What was the weather like in 1982" (Or any year for the last 100 years)

That's just one example ....

Thanks
    Scott

You may want to write your own as you can put wildcards in for events but it may take longer that writing your own.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the reply ....

So I can basically use "What was the weather in *" and pull the *, does HS have a Speech to text option?

Comment

Ok, I've got my routine written in Python - I can capture any sentence and convert it to text - So I'm covered there. Now I think my issue will be picking a recording device since the input could come from any speaker client and my routine by default will pick the default sound input....

Can Homeseer record a wav file from a VBS script? (Since homeseer knows the speaker client in use)

Comment

Working...
        X