No announcement yet.

Motion sensors and associations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the Schlage working, although the behavior is a bit different from your motion sensor. On the Schlage, HomeSeer will only allow HomeSeer to be in Group 1. However, I can put whatever I want in group 2 associations. When the contact is opened, whatever is in group 2 will be turned on. However, when the contact is closed, nothing goes off. Given what the Schlage sensor is intended to be, that behavior seems reasonable. If I wanted actions taken when the contact closes, HS would need to do it.

To parody Forest Gump: "Life is a box of z-wave sensors. You never know what you're gonna get."
    Last edited by NeverDie; July 24, 2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Motion Detectors on HS3

So many places to list a problem for HS3, have no idea which one to pick, this sounded the best. I did search and this is how I found this. I wish they would make a HS3 and x10 thread,
      O well any way this is my issue. I use x10 motion detectors, when these detectors would be triggered it will trigger an event. In the set up there is no longer motion detector selection. I have tried many of different things and not getting the device to change on the device page. I need like a on and off value. I don't understand anytime you want to change the set up on the device you have to delete it and set it up again, once the first part of the set up goes to light grey you can not take that check mark out. Please help, seems as I have tried many combinations and so want to use HS3, a lot of great features, but I need this to work.
      Thanks for any help on directions. These are X10 motion detectors.
      danielbo

Comment

Working...
      X