Fibaro Home Center 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Home Center 2

Does the Fibaro Home Center 2 work with Homeseer ?

The Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor works

This great little sensor gives 4 1wire DS18B20 temperature inputs, 2 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs. I have just connected the temperature inputs. The sensor does needs 9volt power supply but can be easily regularly polled by HS.

Comment

Fibaro Home Center2

thanks, but the question was :
      does the Fibaro HOME Center2 work with Homeseer.....

Comment

I suppose your question will not make sense to many people.

How I see it is that you would use either Homeseer or the Fibaro as opposed to both.

Homeseer has support for a great many devices and hardware with various plug-ins, where the Fibaro (whilst it may support non Z-Wave devices) is more geared towards Z-Wave.

What was the basis of your question? i.e. what were you hoping to achieve by using the 2 together?

Paul..

Comment

Fibaro Home Center2

I have Insteon, RFXCom, Current Cost, Weather Display and Zwave working without problem together in Homeseer, but i want use the Fibaro Wall Plug and i want to know if it work with Homeseer via the Home Center2 or not, and if not, does it work with my Aeon-Labs Usb stick

Thanks

Jacques

Comment

I Still don't understand your question. Why would you want to use the Fibaro Wall Plug via the Home Center 2? Surely you would use it with Homeseer or the HC2.

Perhaps this thread will help:
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=158505

Paul..

Comment

Fibaro Home Center2 Solved

Going to test...
              Thanks a lot !
              Jacques

Comment

Working...
              X