Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in wireless RGB LED strip lights with HomeSeer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
    Kevin.. are you still with us ?? Looking for a final release of the software
    Yes , I am here , since recently moving office , super busy , will continue my work once finish my moving ....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
      Yes , I am here , since recently moving office , super busy , will continue my work once finish my moving ....
      Super.. looking forward to the finished product !!
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Lo View Post
        How is the move coming ??

Comment

Kevin ???

Comment

looks like another sale and run.. uncompleted software

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
              looks like another sale and run.. uncompleted software
              Have you tried contacting Kevin by email? I think he is still about the subscriptions on this board can be hit and miss at times. The software was originally part written by me so I have the source code for an older version, I can't implement the music control but if there is something critical that does not work then I can perhaps (no promises) look at fixing it if you tell me what is up.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                Have you tried contacting Kevin by email? I think he is still about the subscriptions on this board can be hit and miss at times. The software was originally part written by me so I have the source code for an older version, I can't implement the music control but if there is something critical that does not work then I can perhaps (no promises) look at fixing it if you tell me what is up.
                of course, your end works great. the problem I have is with the music section and the problem it required an additional paid for plug-in to get a required driver...

any chance Kevin would give you the missing pieces and let you polish it up ?
                I am more than willing to donate a few $$

Comment

I am afraid as I say the music stuff is something I am not going to go into, I will leave that to Kevin I don't know what he has done with it. I just thought if there was something critical like you could not get the outputs working and it had broken then I could get you going.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                    I am afraid as I say the music stuff is something I am not going to go into, I will leave that to Kevin I don't know what he has done with it. I just thought if there was something critical like you could not get the outputs working and it had broken then I could get you going.
                    I already spend many time on check the music issue. I use Direct X code for check the audio input. But found that , not work on every computer. Too many factory affect it , Windows Version , Direct X version , sound card driver , codec driver ...etc . Also , I try to trace that application's DLL dependence , see which DLL can solve the problem , but still not success.

I am using CoreAudioApi.dll for the music player.

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...Volume-Control

See mrhappy have any hints on it ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X