IDoorCam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDoorCam

I backed this on Indiegogo and the project was fully funded - hoping someone will make a plug-in for HS someday - pretty cool either way but integration with HS would be very sweet...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/id...-mobile-device
    Attached Files

I like it and would consider a self contained device of which I could do anything with non dependant on a WAN connection or mobile device.
    Attached Files
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I was really close to backing them as well. The product looked great except...what Pete said. I don't want everything going to their cloud server. I want the data, video, and events going to my server under my control. If I could do that, I'd have been all over it, but it's like so many of these great new products, they all rely on their own cloud solution and your data ending up in someone else's hands.

If you find anything like that definitely let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X