Pebble Smartwatch Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi,

I also use smartwatch +, which works great to toggle devices, such as open the gate. using the JSON interface of HS3

However I would love to see a dedicated Pebble APP, which also supports status updates from the homeseer system.

regards

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Indeed. Status would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
        Indeed. Status would be great!
        Few more weeks of patience ;-)

I think I will distribute a lib which you can include in your project, but I am not yet completely certain.

First thing would be to have it working staticly, meaning the devices etc are hardcoded. Later on the configuration should be downloadable.

As of yesterday running events works. Today I hope to retrieve the device status and display it in a menulist.

Comment

Do you have logic set up so that it only sends the speech to the phone via pushover and is that done through a speech proxy?

Comment

Sounds good. I can be patient. ;-) Let me know if you need any more testing. I haven't tried coding anything for my pebble yet, but usually the hard part it getting started.

Comment

Another update ...

I can successfully generate the UI on the pebble based on a configuration file stored in the HS3 html folder.

Haven't tried it yet, but is it possible to download a file via myhs ?

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Beta: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...41#post1153841

Comment

Working...
                  X