Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs Z-Stick wont add devices

http://www.fibaro.com/en/the-fibaro-system/wall-plug

Try doing an import. This is the way I have to add devices with my Z-stick. For some reason the stick gets the device, but HS won't accept it til I Import.
    Tools->Manage Z-Wave Controller->Import Devices

Comment

Comment

Don't add your devices by using the Z-Stick button. instead, try adding them by using the "Add node" function in our software with the Z-Stick attached to your system.

You'll probably need to delete the devices first now since you've already added them.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Code:
          Activate the "Add to Network" function on the node while it is close to your HomeSeer interface...
          Code:
          Activate the "Add to Network" function on the node while it is close to your HomeSeer interface...

Comment

Do you know if the devices you are trying to add have (everO) been included in another ZWave network? They can only be part of one network at a time.

You might want to try and factory reset the devices and then include them.
            Nicolai L

Comment

Comment

Are you zwave devices and your Zstick on the same frequency ?

Just a thought ?
                Neil
                Newmarket Ontario

Comment

I assume that everything was delivered for the european market.

868 mhz.

Comment

Another basic question: You are sure that the Fibaro (and other devices) to be added are put in to "Add" mode when you try to add them to the stick??
                    Nicolai L

Comment

I think the Fibaro devices have 2 add functions. An automatic that might not work with Homeseer and the old one. Try 3 clicks on button 1.
                      Regards
                      Morten

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                          I think the Fibaro devices have 2 add functions. An automatic that might not work with Homeseer and the old one. Try 3 clicks on button 1.
                          Regards
                          Morten

Comment

Do you by any chance have a baby monitor in use in your area? I'm not sure about European frequencies but US frequencies can be interrupted by inexpensive baby monitors.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X