Suspending Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspending Event

I posted in the lighting forum but will try here in general, is there anyway to suspend or disable an even from occurring for say 4 or 6 months then have the even start occurring after this time ?? I tired a disable event for a day & month for every year ( Nov/01/Y) but it only disabled the even for one day Nov 01. The next day the event ran again.

Thanks

Any help is greatly appreciated ,,,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want to do, but I think I'd try using two events. One to disable the target event, that could run on Nov/1 of every year. The second would enable the event again, that would run on Apr/1 of every year, for example. Is that what you want?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

You can specify TWO date conditions - one says BEFORE 11/1/Y and the other perhaps says AFTER 3/30/Y, so it would exclude 11/1 through 3/30 of each year.
      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Thanks will give that a try Rick, yes I want to suspend an event on Nov 01 of every year then have the event start occurring again on say Apr 01 of every year.

Comment

Working...
        X