Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro FGRM-222 & Homeseer v2...

Hello,

I've just purchased the Fibaro FGRM-222 (Roller shutter)(evolution of the FGR-221, which take into account "electronic" limit & calibration of the roller shutter).
    I'm used to have FGR-221 but they don't allow to ask for intermediate position (open at 20%, 50%, etc...); that's why i've purchased this new version.

No problem for installation & inclusion using z-stick; devices created :
    - Root
    - 3 devices for electric consumption (Child power, child electric kW hour, child electric metric watt)
    - 1 control device (child binary switch...). BUT NO SWITCH MULTILEVEL (such multilevel device is detected for an FGR-221...)

ON/OFF controlling + electric consumption works fine but partial positionning do not (certainly because only a "binary switch" is detected).

Tests with scripting ("hs.ExecX10 "Q79","Dim",20" or "hs.SetDeviceValue "Q79",20"), rescan, exclusion/inclusion... nothing helps...

Any idea ? Please help...

Installation : Homeseer 2.5.0.81 on Win7 + Aeon zStick USB (up to date firmware)

I've got the same materials and the same problems.

any idea for a test ?

Comment

One immediate problem I see is that it uses multi-channel-association. That command class is one that should have never happened, but I lost that battle with Sigma - I am in the process of adding support for it now in fact, so when I get that done we can see if that makes it work.

A possible other issue is the basic window covering command class - we supported the original version, but I suspect this uses the newest, which is suppose to be pretty identical to switch multilevel so if it does not work right, it should be easy to get working right.
      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Can we expect this issue to be solved on HSv2 ? Do you have in mind any resolution date ?
        Thank you for your help & answer.

Comment

No, we are done making Z-Wave changes to HS2.
          Regards,

Comment

Ok thanx, same problem:

You say:"so if it does not work right, it should be easy to get working right. "

Can we make this change?
            How to?

Comment

This is detail of a node FGRM-222
              Perhaps it can give you informations to help us:

Node NumberDevice Poll IntervalManufacturer Product Type Product ID Listener Version Neighbor Status Speed Z-Wave Types (Supported Classes)2Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Root Device 2 301 H1001 HTrue3.52 (Unknown ZDK Version) App: 22.22Unknown (0)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
              Generic: SWITCH MULTILEVEL MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC, VERSION, CONFIGURATION V2, ASSOCIATION V2, SWITCH BINARY, POWERLEVEL, METER V2, SENSOR MULTILEVEL, FIRMWARE UPDATE MD, SWITCH BINARY, MANUFACTURER PROPRIETARY, PROTECTION

Comment

Originally posted by pawnies20 View Post
                This is detail of a node FGRM-222
                Perhaps it can give you informations to help us:

Node NumberDevice Poll IntervalManufacturer Product Type Product ID Listener Version Neighbor Status Speed Z-Wave Types (Supported Classes)2Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Root Device 2 301 H1001 HTrue3.52 (Unknown ZDK Version) App: 22.22Unknown (0)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
                Generic: SWITCH MULTILEVEL MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC, VERSION, CONFIGURATION V2, ASSOCIATION V2, SWITCH BINARY, POWERLEVEL, METER V2, SENSOR MULTILEVEL, FIRMWARE UPDATE MD, SWITCH BINARY, MANUFACTURER PROPRIETARY, PROTECTION
                My apologies - I thought you were talking about HS3 - I just noticed the V2 part - this device will not be made to work with HS2. I realized it was HS2 when I saw that it did not detect Z-Wave library version 3.52 (4.54.02) as that is in my table of known libraries in HS3.

When I get the multi_channel_association work done, HS3 may support it fully or partially, but HS2 will not.
                Regards,

Comment

HOOO!
                  Cold Shower...

Comment

same issue with HS3 last version zwave plugin last version

See: http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=1305

Comment

I have just purchased 3 of these, can anyone tell me if they have them working with the multi level switch, mine only imported with the binary switch even though it says multilevel switch on the root device.

Comment

Working...
                      X