Controlling X10 device with hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling X10 device with hub

I have been working on controlling my X10 devices with the hub via the plug in and have not been able to make any progress. I have the hub setup and controlling a few insteon dual band plug in dimmers. When I setup the X10 plug in I am not sure what comm port to program in. It is my understanding that the hub will send out the X10 commands so a CM11 transmitter is not required. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Dan

In the same boat!

I too have been wanting to know if we can run Zee troller with a hub, not getting an answer.
    Did you get an update, and is it still working. I had mine working great without the hub and using the CM11, until I did the upgrade, now I have nothing working. I so want to us my ACT instead, but no luck with either version.
    Any ideas or suggestions. Right now, nothing is working and in the dark. Would love to go back to the old version, until they get this fixed.
    What I don't understand is how they put something out for sale that doent work right. If it worked for them and they decided to sale them, why are they not working for us and no answers why not.
    danielbo

Comment

In following the posts under the Insteon HS3 sub thread it appears that there may be an issue with the X10 interface with the current revision. There probably won't be much done over the holidays.

Comment

Working...
      X