No announcement yet.

HomeSeer at CES 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See what you guys do to Mark and the crew. Last time I saw Mark he looked like a 20 year old.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
      sooooo.. who's who ?
      my bet is Mark is the grey shirt in the 1st pic.not sure who else is who, or pete for that matter!
      HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
      https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Yup; I am wearing black with a white teeshirt on.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          nice to put a face to the name in both cases
          HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
          53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
          https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Really? I thought that was George Gramatikas.
            Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Yup; first picture.

Geez good memory there Tink.

George is sitting next to Mark in the second picture and who is that on the right of George anyways?
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yup; first picture.

George is sitting next to Mark in the second picture and who is that on the right of George anyways?
                Ah, first pic...of course.

No idea who that handsome devil is you're asking about.
                Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Yup; here do not recall the year when I met you guys at EHExpo in Orlando.

Geez found pics....it was 2003.

We all went out to dinner afterwards one night. There was only maybe 8 of us there.

Yeah I looked young back then; you guys thought I was 20 or so....
                  Ok Pete...which one are you?
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Re: HomeSeer at CES 2014

There's two folks wearing black shirts with white undershirts. Are you a the booth or at the table?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                    HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Booth.

I was behind the camera at the table.
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Interesting.

Watched that video Mark did and thought the telephone event creation was neat.

What interface does that use to get from Tele to the Zee?

Edit: Never mind. Post #2 answered this.
                        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          my bet is Mark is the grey shirt in the 1st pic.not sure who else is who, or pete for that matter!
                          I joined the company in 2004. not me.
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Geez I thought that was you Mark.

I found some more pictures from 2004 and I think 2005.

Is that Martin's son?
                            Attached Files
                            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

OMG! Forgot what I looked like 10 years ago!
                              My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Geez I thought that was you Mark.

I found some more pictures from 2004 and I think 2005.

Is that Martin's son?
                                Boy, you also have some characters in there. David Li, and Mario Casio from Cinemar... Well.. There is one more character, but we wont mention names. Those days were fun. Oh yeah, Rupp is in there as well.
                                HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                                X