Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nest Plug In down due to web site changes. Original plugin no longer supported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nest Plug In down due to web site changes. Original plugin no longer supported!

I am not able to download the Nest plug-in. The error states "The remote server returned an error (404) not found"

Has anyone come across this? Any advice would be appreciated.

Just purchased this plug-in, was running trial with no issues. Now I am seeing this message in the log:

2/4/2014 1:53:49 PM Nest Error OnDoWork::LogOn:The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    2/4/2014 1:53:49 PM Nest Error LogOn:The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I've re-installed the plug-in via the updated and still getting the same message. I even made sure the .ini is configured correctly. Strange it worked on trial and now with a license is not working. Hoping there is a resolution.

Comment

I'm getting the same error messages. Nest must have made some changes to their website, which broke the plugin.
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
        I'm getting the same error messages. Nest must have made some changes to their website, which broke the plugin.

Of course! The day I decide to buy the plug-in, it's the day it breaks! SMH...

Comment

That's a strange error .... wonder if the plug-in is "phoning home"? Maybe it was all part of Google's plan in the first place ...

Comment

Homeseer had to fix a few lines in the text for me, re-downloaded and now I have the plugin. Next issue for me is when I hit configure, I see Homeseer state "calling ConfigIO for Nest" but nothing happens. Any ideas on how I can actually add my Nest devices?

Comment

Originally posted by pskae View Post
              Homeseer had to fix a few lines in the text for me, re-downloaded and now I have the plugin. Next issue for me is when I hit configure, I see Homeseer state "calling ConfigIO for Nest" but nothing happens. Any ideas on how I can actually add my Nest devices?
              Can you explain "fix a few lines"? Where was the fix done?

Comment

Originally posted by pskae View Post
                The plugin is dead at the moment. Hopefully the plugin author will get this fixed and re-uploaded to the HomeSeer updater soon.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by bmora View Post
                  Can you explain "fix a few lines"? Where was the fix done?
                  This doesn't fix the plugin. This only fixed the installer.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm working on a fix now. Should have something released today/tomorrow.

I wish that they would release an API! These changes are what keep delaying me releasing a HS3 version.

Jason

Comment

I have released a new version of the plugin for HS2 - V1.1.0.33.

It will resolve the communication issues that people are observing.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157541

Comment

Perfect! Back up and running...

Comment

Nest Broke my HomeSeer

Hi, I am using HS2. After purchasing and loading the Nest plugin, home seer crashes at startup (HomeSeer Pro encountered a message and needs to close). I have confirmed it is Nest as if I disable Nest I do not get the message. If I do not hit the Don't Send or Send Error Report buttons HS2 will continue to load. However when I click the Nest Config button the log resu;lts in the message Calling ConfigIO for Nest and there is no other result. Can anyone help direct me to resolve these issues?

Comment

Started getting a new error in the nest plug in today wondering if something changed

2/16/2014 11:02:49 PM - Nest Error - OnDoWork::GetStatus:The remote name could not be resolved: 'transport03-rts03-iad01.transport.home.nest.com'
                            2/16/2014 11:02:49 PM - Nest Error - GetStatus:The remote name could not be resolved: 'transport03-rts03-iad01.transport.home.nest.com'
                            2/16/2014 11:04:50 PM - Nest Error - OnDoWork::LogOn:The remote name could not be resolved: 'home.nest.com'
                            2/16/2014 11:04:50 PM - Nest Error - LogOn:The remote name could not be resolved: 'home.nest.com'

need a little help Cheers Ken
                            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Anyone else seeing these errors ???
                              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
                              X