Vitrum switch issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitrum switch issue

Getting this error in the log all the time, right from startup. The device responds to every command, and isn't showing unknown status (using HS3). As I'm building the z-wave network out worried these messages are going to lead to stability problems. These 2 devices are the two buttons on a single Vitrum double-gang BS switch.

Mar-31 21:53:34 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command(s) to 2 device(s)
    Mar-31 21:53:34 Z-Wave Error 2 of the following devices failed to be controlled: Downstairs Kitchen Dining Toplights, Downstairs Kitchen Kitchen Toplights

Any ideas what I can do to debug or resolve. Not had this problem (except for very intermittently) on any other devices. I just removed this from network and did a factory reset and it came straight back.

Originally posted by Mack1979 View Post
    Getting this error in the log all the time, right from startup. The device responds to every command, and isn't showing unknown status (using HS3). As I'm building the z-wave network out worried these messages are going to lead to stability problems. These 2 devices are the two buttons on a single Vitrum double-gang BS switch.

Mar-31 21:53:34 Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command(s) to 2 device(s)
    Mar-31 21:53:34 Z-Wave Error 2 of the following devices failed to be controlled: Downstairs Kitchen Dining Toplights, Downstairs Kitchen Kitchen Toplights

Any ideas what I can do to debug or resolve. Not had this problem (except for very intermittently) on any other devices. I just removed this from network and did a factory reset and it came straight back.
    I get this whenever I have an event that is trying to communicate with more than one ZWave device (be it Vitrum or Fibaro or others). The devices are all controlled correctly but I get the errors in the log file.

Personally I am crossing my fingers and hoping this will implicitly be fixed in the next beta that I know Rick is working on.
    Nicolai L

Comment

OK not just me then. Have you raised a bugzilla for it?

Comment

Working...
      X