Blue Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Screen

I have been periodically getting this screen on my Hometroller. I've had the Hometroller for a few years and this has been happening since almost new. I didn't take much of it at first and just restarted it. I doesn't happened that often but it's getting kind of annoying. Plus I would like to eventually intergrade security alarm in the system and if this happens at the wrong time the alarm might not trigger so would really like to find a solution. Any ideas
    Attached Files

Blue screens can be caused by driver issues. Have you considered rebuilding it with one of the restore sticks available at the HS store?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I didn't know that was available but interested. I looked on Homeseer web store and couldn't find it. Even searched "restore sticks" but got zero results. Could provide a link to it.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
        I didn't know that was available but interested. I looked on Homeseer web store and couldn't find it. Even searched "restore sticks" but got zero results. Could provide a link to it.
        http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-C102.aspx

Blue screens can also happen due to overheating, if the unit is installed in a warn/hot area. FYI
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X