Insteon Closout - 4 Pieces Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    We wrote code for the 1st edition HEM and it did work. However, Aeon Labs frequently changes firmware on these devices and that sometimes wreaks havoc with controllers. We're actively supporting the HEM 2nd edition unit and started carrying those just this week.
    I gotta throw a shenanigans card on that. I have a 1st gen HEM and it has ALWAYS worked on HS2 and has NEVER worked on HS3. And I can tell you that the firmware was NEVER updated from the factory. The bottom line is the HEM works, and will report Power correctly, but the configuration must be done in HS2, because HS3 cannot seem to find this child in the configuration groups. See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167693, post 16 for specifics.

I have logged a bugzilla a whilst back with no response. Clearly with that, and this post, its all about new money. All the investments we made in the past, are stuck.

-BD

Comment

Good to know Brundog. Hopefully HS will fix it.

Comment

FWIW, the HEM 2nd gen is not 100% in HS3 either. It's missing one of the most important features of receiving total watts.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

For me the HEM 1 did not work in zwave .15x but it works again in .165 (like it already did in the .13x and .14x plugin versions)

Comment

Are you *sure* it works? Are you able to see all 7 of the childs, plus in the configuration screen the Sensor (W), which is current power used?

Please post screen shots.

-BD

Comment

If you wan to discuss the HEM, please start another thread.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X