Why make a Virtual to make this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why make a Virtual to make this work?

In HS2, I had to make Virtual devices to make events work, well I am kinda fed up doing multiple V.devices clustering my device page. I have this event that should fire when the alarm and the door has been closed for 1min. But in order to make it work I have to add a virtual device. Is there away to make this event work without the V.device? If I remove the V.device it constantly fire.
    Attached Files
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    ... Is there away to make this event work without the V.device? If I remove the V.device it constantly fire.
    And it should constantly fire, as long as the door has been closed for more then a minute.

I am not sure what you are trying to do but, you are going to need another device or something to stop the event from firing constantly.

So when the time is reached, toggle a Virt device, and reset the device when the door changes state again. Which is what you are doing.

I don't how you can do this any other way, from how you are already doing this.

You could just put the V Devices in there own group and filter them out from views.
    -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
    X