Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Sensor Issue

Hopefully someone can help.

Using HS3 ZWave 3.0.0.150 and a Z-Troler, I am trying to add a Fortrezz Water and Temperature Sensor XCT-Z3US

I was able to add it but when I wet the terminals, it sends an unknown device error. And for some strange reason HS thinks the CO2 (water) detector is "No Notification". Any Ideas?

Code:
    Node Change Event for Node 27 on Network 003D0CDE, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_NOTIFICATION_V3 but no valid devices were found. (71-05-00-FF-00-FF-05-02-00-00-89)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by madmax; July 31, 2014, 03:36 PM.

Same here

I get the same problem: detects as a CO2 sensor instead of water, and when it gets triggered I see an error in the log instead of seeing an alerted state.

I called to see if I can return the sensor, as HS3 seems to be buggy with this sensor, but they told me that they have tested it and it works if added in the web interface instead of through first adding standalone (with z-stick) and then syncing. I tried this, but no change in behavior.

I will be calling again to try to return the sensor, as it clearly does not work with HS3.

Comment

I just got info that it works on the new zwave beta plugin 167. I'll report back once I've tested it.

Comment

Didn't work for me even after a rescan. Now nothing shows up in the logs when I wet the sensor.

Comment

Here is what my node info looks like after .167
          Attached Files

Comment

They fixed this issue in .168. Unfortunately builds over 150 use excessive cpu and suffer lags. But I'm confident they'll fix that soon.

Comment

Working...
            X