Manything iOS app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manything iOS app

Has anyone incorporated this into their setup yet?

I just downloaded it to see what it could do, how would you imagine using this with HS? I guess you might be able to use IFTTT if you did want to interface it as it seems to support it.

Comment

The information on iTunes Store about this app is very poor. It appears to be using the camera in an iOS device. Looks much like FaceTime?

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I'd like to use its functionality for motion sensing but avoiding IFTT if possible, the whole dropbox workaround doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
          the whole dropbox workaround doesn't work for me.
          why does it not work for you?

Comment

Meh... If you want to use your device as a camera, there is already the ipcamera app. Yeah, I get the cloudiness of this and all, but I would rather kludge together my own equivalent than to run through some cloud service.

Comment

ipcamera? Pray tell!

Comment

oh I meant I wouldn't use it, the workaround with dropbox is too much for me..too much cloud. In general I'd rather beef up my home server and run everything internally with cloud input and output just for Internet updates like news, weather, and communications or alerts.

Comment

Working...
                X